The applicant must submit the completed application form ANF 2C to the EPC that corresponds to the export product in order to apply for an RCMC certificate.In the event that an individual is a tea exporter, for instance, he will apply to the Tea Board, though assuming he is a readymade pieces of clothing exporter, he will apply to the Clothing Product Advancement Chamber (AEPC).Exporters fall into two categories:manufacturers and retailersTo register as a manufacturing exporter, the applicant must provide evidence of the existing manufacturing facility.
The information required by the form is straightforward:
- The name of the applicant’s business, registered address, branch and factory addresses (if any), and phone number must be included in the application to the appropriate EPC.
- They must include information about their manufacturing unit, such as an industrial license, factory registration, and so on, as well as their IEC Code and its specifics.
- Additionally, they will require the certificates of their Export House, Trading House, Star Trading House, and Super Star Trading House.
- The applicant must specify their primary business and the product(s) for which they seek registration.
- The applicant can consult the updated Annexure 2T of the DGFT to determine which EPC, commodity board, or authority their product belongs to. This document contains a list of EPCs, boards, and authorities, their contact information, and a list of items under their jurisdiction.There are 37 export promotion councils at the moment.
However, it’s possible that the product they want to export lacks an EPC. They will need to apply directly to FIEO in this scenario. The RCMC certificate Download can be issued by FIEO under its multi-product group category if the company has multiple products or is unsure of their industry. However, they must also declare their business lines and register with the appropriate EPCs.
Documents Expected for RCMC Registration
The candidate, most importantly, should present the RCMC application structure ANF 2C, which should be totally finished up and marked.In addition to the form, they are required to provide self-certified copies of the following documents:
- An IEC number is given to the export entity that is applying.
- PAN Card (Personal Identification Number), Partnership Deed (for partnership businesses and LLPs), or Trust Deed (in the case of Trusts) Articles and Memorandum of Association (for corporations, institutions, private limited companies, and limited liability partnerships).
- In the case of a company, the Registrar of Companies’ certificate regarding the change in registered office is required.
The FIEO is India’s primary regulatory body for RCMC registration. Certificate of GST registrationConsequently, the exporter would need to apply for membership in the FIEO.The registration that the FIEO offers is the RCMC.The country’s foreign trade strategy requires this kind of registration.This is a must if the exporter wishes to investigate a benefit.